Senior Risk Analyst
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Experience: 5-7 years
Education: Bachelor Degree
Degree Field: Computer Science, Information Technology, Operations
A combination of training, certifications, and relevant work experience may be considered to meet the education requirement.
Clearance: Top Secret
Applicant is subject to government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for clearance level required for the job.
An Active DoD Secret clearance is required for this position.
Travel: CONUS & OCONUS 25-40%
Candidate must possess a current passport with 8 months remaining until the expiration date.
Location: Arlington VA
Upon Supervisor approval, telecommuting is approved for this position.
Job Description and Requirements:
Risk Mitigation Consulting, Inc. (RMC), a DoD mission assurance and risk mitigation Government contractor, is seeking a Senior Risk Analyst in Arlington, VA.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for the employee is paid in full by RMC and dependent health care is subsidized by RMC.
- This position participates in the Annual Bonus Program
- Participate in on-site meetings to discuss MDI methodology and processes
- Assist with the development, testing and evaluation of MDI tools and insertion into the overall Mission Assurance processes
- Collect and analyze MDI data including mission analysis data, facility records and general mission/task lists
- Enter data into MDI tool for facility score generation
- Provide quality assurance to the scoring processes
- Coordinate and conduct training for headquarters and specified commands on MDI processes, reports and score usage Help to grow business by innovative contributions to existing and future strategic initiatives
- Hands on experience with the internet Navy Facilities Asset Data Store (iNFADS) and understanding of the DoD Real Property inventory processes
- Understanding of Department of Navy (DON) category code numbers (CCNs)
- Working knowledge of the Universal Joint Task Lists (UJTL), service-specific task lists and the NATO Task List (NTL)
- Understanding of critical infrastructure protection programs and DoD Risk Management processes
- High level of integrity, customer focus and motivation
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to acknowledge, communicate, escalate, and resolve problems
Compliance with a drug-free work environment, U. S. Citizen, possess valid State driver’s license.
RMC is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
« Return to Job Listing