Senior Risk Analyst
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Experience: 5-7 years
Education: Bachelor Degree
Degree Field: Computer Science, Information Technology, Operations
A combination of training, certifications, and relevant work experience may be considered to meet the education requirement.
Clearance: Top Secret
Applicant is subject to government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for clearance level required for the job.
An Active DoD Secret clearance is required for this position.
Travel: CONUS & OCONUS 25-40%
Candidate must possess a current passport with 8 months remaining until the expiration date.
Location: Arlington VA
Upon Supervisor approval, telecommuting is approved for this position.
Job Description and Requirements:
Risk Mitigation Consulting, Inc. (RMC), a DoD mission assurance and risk mitigation Government contractor, is seeking a Senior Risk Analyst in Arlington, VA.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for the employee is paid in full by RMC and dependent health care is subsidized by RMC.
- This position participates in the Annual Bonus Program
The Senior Risk Analyst provides policy and program support to the Headquarters Marine Corps and Navy mission assurance programs. This person will assist in developing and reviewing policy mission assurance policy. The Senior Risk Analyst will perform a mission decomposition of installation and tenant units to identify, verify, and assess the mission impact of the loss of critical assets and supporting infrastructure critical assets. Additionally, data will be collected on each facility, its primary, secondary and tertiary uses to include core and essential functions. This position is a Subject Matter Expert for mission analysis topics and support to military customer Headquarters. The Senior Risk Analyst assists in the conduct of reviews of military headquarters plans, policies, and directives, ensuring compliance with DoD policies and directives. Support may consist of developing white papers, position papers, and briefs.
- Provide policy and program support to HQMC and the DoN
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients and colleagues, balancing client satisfaction with the needs of RMC while ensuring deadlines and quality standards are met
- Participate in conferences, working groups, meetings, and other events, as needed
- Be administratively organized, a good technical writer, and possess effective communication skills at all levels of leadership
- Provide input, research, and support to Mission Analysis
- Draft briefs for internal and external use
- Collect and analyze data
- Develop schedules, reports, plan of action and milestones
- Respond to DoD and Service-wide tasks
- Identify critical functions and assets of military installations in support of mission dependency mapping
- Assist in various administrative duties, as needed
Experience and understanding of:
- DoD and USMC CONUS and OCONUS military operations
- DoD and USMC mission assurance policy, plans, and program requirements
- DoD United Facilities Criteria
- Mission Dependency Mapping
- Memorandums of Understanding and Agreement, Implementing Agreements, and Inter-Service Support Agreements
- Military Construction (MILCON) and Facilities Sustainment, Restoration, and Modernization (FSRM) processes
- Develop and review Mission Assurance policy
- Provide briefings and position papers
- Support the counter unmanned aerial system (cUAS) program development
- Conduct Mission Analysis
Compliance with a drug-free work environment, U. S. Citizen, possess valid State driver’s license.
RMC is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
« Return to Job Listing