Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Experience: 8-10 years
Education: Bachelor Degree
Degree Field: Business, Operations, Political Science, Security, Security Studies, Technical
A combination of training, certifications, and relevant work experience may be considered to meet the education requirement.
Applicant is subject to government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for clearance level required for the job.
An Active DoD Secret clearance is required for this position.
Travel: CONUS & OCONUS 10%
Candidate must possess a current passport with 8 months remaining until the expiration date.
Location: Arlington VA
This position is located in a government office space.
Job Description and Requirements:
Risk Mitigation Consulting, Inc. (RMC), a DoD mission assurance and risk mitigation Government contractor, is seeking a Security Analyst in Arlington, VA.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for the employee is paid in full by RMC and dependent health care is subsidized by RMC.
- This position participates in the Annual Bonus Program
The Security Analyst is responsible for supporting RMC’s military customer and program personnel with onsite client support. This position provides technical and operational coordination and support to a military headquarters entity and supports Joint Service taskings as needed. This position is responsible for planning, organizing, and coordinating Physical Security (PS) program requirements with specific support focus areas in security forces, law enforcement, force and asset protection, counter-unmanned aerial system (cUAS) and antiterrorism.
The analyst supports Headquarters Marine Corps (HQMC), Deputy Commandant Plans, Policies and Operations (PP&O), Security Division (PS) with onsite and offsite support and may intermittently perform CONUS and OCONUS travel. The analyst is responsible for providing support to programs through policy review and development as well as assessment of program requirements. The analyst will assist in the management oversite of Department of the Navy (DON) and HQMC tasks and supporting tasks associated with Marine Corps Mission Assurance, cUAS, PS, Antiterrorism, and Law Enforcement program management requirements. The individual filling this position will be familiar with program concepts, planning methods, and training requirements to enable effective program support. The analyst may periodically provide direct support to critical asset, program assessment, and other Mission Assurance assessment activities. This person will have the ability to communicate effectively, be an excellent writer, and be able to manage high-level multitasking challenges. The incumbent should demonstrate interest in public, defense, and security policy and capabilities.
- Participate in assessment planning
- Conduct task management
- Provide administrative support
- Draft assessment criteria
- Provide input, research, and support to Mission Assurance Assessments
- Conduct data collection
- Conduct visit coordination
- Participate in site assessments
- Draft briefs for internal and external use
- Develop schedules, reports, plan of action and milestones
- Conduct report reviews
- Respond to DoD and Service-wide tasks
- Proven ability to write about complex issues in an accessible manner, and synthesize large amounts of information
- Fluent or advanced working knowledge in all Microsoft Office products, to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Physical Security training certification from DoD recognized formal training organization
- Electronic Security System design and application training certification from DoD recognized formal training organization (e.g. USACE ESS Design, DSS CDSE Application of Physical Security Concepts, DSS CDSE ODNI ICD 705 Physical Security, etc.)
- Ability to provide technical writing and review of Mission Assurance/Critical Infrastructure Protection reports and information papers.
- Law enforcement training certification from DoD and Navy recognized formal training organization (e.g. USAMPS, FLETC, etc.)
- Possession of, or ability to obtain a U.S. Passport
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2010 or later a plus
- Ability to work within small groups and brief findings
- Excellent command of English written and spoken language
- Knowledge of standard observation, measuring, and analysis techniques, and the ability to consolidate the findings of others, evaluate recommendations and facts.
Compliance with a drug-free work environment, U. S. Citizen, possess valid State driver’s license.
RMC is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
« Return to Job Listing