Regional Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Analyst
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Experience: 2-4 years
Education: Bachelor Degree
Degree Field: Business, Operations, Political Science, Security, Technical
A combination of training, certifications, and relevant work experience may be considered to meet the education requirement.
Applicant is subject to government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for clearance level required for the job.
An Active DoD Secret clearance is required for this position.
Travel: CONUS & OCONUS 25%
Candidate must possess a current passport with 8 months remaining until the expiration date.
Location: Washington DC
This position is located in a government office space.
Job Description and Requirements:
Risk Mitigation Consulting, Inc. (RMC), a DoD mission assurance and risk mitigation Government contractor, is seeking a Regional Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Analyst in Washington, DC.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for the employee is paid in full by RMC and dependent health care is subsidized by RMC.
- This position participates in the Annual Bonus Program
This position is a subject matter expert (SME) for mission assurance (MA) and critical infrastructure protection (CIP) and supports the assigned Navy Region Commander in meeting CIP and MA requirements outlined by the Office of the Chief of Navy Operations (OPNAV) and Commander, Naval Installation Command (CNIC) Headquarters. The analyst is responsible for coordinating the completion and endorsement of corrective action plans (CAP) for the ascribed Navy region and assists in developing and reviewing plans, program documents, and instructions to ensure compliance with DoD/Navy MA policies and directives.
The regional Analyst is responsible providing technical and operational coordination across the assigned region necessary to address Joint Staff, OPNAV, and CNIC HQ MA Program requirements. The analyst will support the full lifecycle of the MA assessment (MAA) process, including the Phase 1 Utility and Mission Analysis, Phase 2 MA assessment, and Phase 3 risk remediation activities. The primary duties will involve risk remediation, such as assisting installations and regions with CAP finding responses and endorsements, and monitoring of regional, installation, and tenant command progress on remediation activities. The analyst is responsible for reviewing all regional MILCON and special projects to ensure they fully address the risks identified in installation MAA reports. Support will also consist of developing briefings, program documents, reports, and information papers on MA that assist the region in meeting its requirements.
- Serve as the Mission Assurance and CIP SME providing onsite support to the assigned Navy region with direction and guidance from OPNAV N46 and CNIC HQ
- Support the development and execution of the Critical Asset Identification Process (CAIP) for the region, including managing the collection of validated critical asset data from the region’s installations as directed by the assigned Navy Component Commander
- Perform risk remediation actions to include supporting the coordination of the regional review and endorsement of installation CAPs, evaluating installation progress with CAP submissions, and supporting the region and installation in completing required CAP response elements.
- Support the development of formal CIP and MA plans, policy documents, briefings, and information papers for the region assigned
- Support region responsibilities concerning each MA phase, with a focus on CAP process, risk remediation implementation and remediation monitoring.
- Provide preparation and implementation support to Phase 1 MAAs, Phase 2 MAAs, and Phase 3 MAAs.
- Prepare briefings, written reports and products as requested by the Navy region, CNIC HQ, and OPNAV N46
- At least 3 years of CIP experience or supporting MA protection programs associated with critical infrastructure (e.g., installation supporting infrastructure [power, water, etc], physical security, communications, cyber security, AT, etc.)
- Superb oral and written communications skills
- Ability to act as a primary interface with clients
- Excellent ability to develop narrative and presentation products, including reports, schedules, tracking tools, plans of action and milestones, briefs, and spreadsheets
- Excellent oral presentation and briefing skills
Compliance with a drug-free work environment, U. S. Citizen, possess valid State driver’s license.
RMC is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
« Return to Job Listing