OT Network Cybersecurity Specialist
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Experience: 5-7 years
Education: Bachelor Degree
Degree Field: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Security, Information Technology, Technical
Applicant is subject to government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for clearance level required for the job.
An Active DoD Secret clearance is required for this position.
Travel: CONUS & OCONUS 25%
Candidate must possess a current passport with 8 months remaining until the expiration date.
Location: Northern VA
Telecommuting is approved upon Supervisor approval.
Job Description and Requirements:
Risk Mitigation Consulting, Inc. (RMC), a DoD mission assurance and risk mitigation Government contractor, is seeking an OT Network Cybersecurity Specialist in the Northern VA area.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for the employee is paid in full by RMC and dependent health care is subsidized by RMC.
- This position participates in the Annual Bonus Program.
- Participate in a large multi-million operational technology (OT) services project to deliver cybersecurity assessments of critical infrastructure located around the world at military installations
- Work on teams that deliver Operational Technology (OT) assessments to identify risk to mission, consequences, security and operational deficiencies
- 7+ years of relevant experience in information security or directly related field.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Certifications in one of more of the following - CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, GPEN, CEH, GICSP or similar
- Ability to deliver creative and innovative business and technology solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and group dynamics skills
- Strong familiarity with information security, risk management, and IT governance standards and frameworks (e.g., NIST 800-53, ISO 27000, ISO 31000, etc.)
- Strong familiarity with operational technology security, risk management, and OT governance standards and frameworks (e.g., NIST 800-82, ISO 62243 etc.)
- Experience with OT systems and protocols
- Ability to capture network traffic and preform analysis on traffic
- Ability to determine systems using 1MHz to 6 GHz Radio frequency
- Experience in formal risk assessment and risk management practices
- Experience with vulnerability analysis processes and best practices
- Background in cybersecurity, control systems and DoD
- Extensive experience in risk management, issue identification and resolution/problem-solving
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot/pivot under potentially challenging circumstances as needed; solution-oriented
- Knowledge of system architectures, networks, and OT
- Active ISC2 CISSP Certification highly desired
- Experience with USN
- Experience with control systems
Compliance with a drug-free work environment, U. S. Citizen, possess valid State driver’s license.
RMC is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
« Return to Job Listing