OT Cybersecurity Analyst
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Experience: 5-7 years
Education: Bachelor Degree
Degree Field: Computer Science, Information Security, Information Technology, Security, Security Studies, Technical
A combination of training, certifications, and relevant work experience may be considered to meet the education requirement.
Applicant is subject to government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for clearance level required for the job.
An Active DoD Secret clearance is required for this position.
Travel: up to 40% CONUS & OCONUS
Candidate must possess a current passport with 8 months remaining until the expiration date.
Location: Northern VA
Telecommuting is authorized upon supervisor approval.
Job Description and Requirements:
- Perform IT/OT cybersecurity vulnerability assessments at manufacturing and R&D facilities. The assessments are conducted remotely or on-site utilizing a variety of cybersecurity analysis tools to test the cybersecurity posture of each facility, taking the approach of a malicious attacker into the manufacturing systems.
- Define best practices for production IT Security.
- Conduct hands-on cybersecurity vulnerability assessments to evaluate the IT/OT security status at manufacturing and R&D facilities (remote and on-site testing).
- Assess risk and author technical findings and mitigation measures for each technical finding identified during each assessment.
- Write executive summaries and deliver them to client management after each assessment.
- Mitigate cybersecurity risk by reporting assessment results back to the client.
- Hands on experience conducting internal vulnerability assessments and penetration testing (red teaming)
- Hands on experience with common security testing, practices, and methodologies
- Experience using vulnerability scanning tools and analyzing scans/reports for internal assessments
- Experience with Kali Linux, Nmap, Burp Suite, Metasploit, Nessus, and other tools used for vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
- Knowledge of NIST 800-82 R2. Comfortable performing cybersecurity assessments in OT environments
- Working knowledge of topics including patch management, system hardening, network segmentation for OT networks
- Ability to work independently and also closely collaborate with the assessment team and site personnel
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to acknowledge, communicate, escalate, and resolve problems
- No required certifications, but offensive security certifications highly preferred.
- 3-4 years of vulnerability assessment / penetration testing preferred although not required.
- GICSP, eCPPTv2, OSCP, OSCE, CISSP, GPEN or related certifications
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for the employee is paid in full by RMC, and dependent health care is subsidized by RMC.
- This position participates in the Annual Bonus Program.
Compliance with a drug-free work environment, U. S. Citizen, possess valid State driver’s license.
RMC is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
« Return to Job Listing