Data Research Analyst
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Experience: 2-4 years
Education: Bachelor Degree
Degree Field: Business, Computer Science, Information Security, Information Technology, Quality Assurance, Security, Security Studies
A combination of training, certifications, and relevant work experience may be considered to meet the education requirement.
Applicant is subject to government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for clearance level required for the job.
An Active DoD Secret clearance is required for this position.
Travel: CONUS 10%
Location: Northern VA
This position is located in Northern VA. Upon supervisor approval, telecommuting is authorized.
Job Description and Requirements:
Data Research Analyst
Risk Mitigation Consulting, Inc. (RMC), a DoD mission assurance and risk mitigation Government contractor, is seeking a Data Research Analyst in Northern Virginia.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for the employee is paid in full by RMC and dependent health care is subsidized by RMC.
- This position participates in the Annual Bonus Program.
The Data Research Analyst supports RMC’s military customer and program personnel with onsite client support, providing technical and operational support to a military headquarters entity. By utilizing the Mission Assurance Assessment (MAA) framework, the candidate will be responsible for supporting and coordinating a variety of Critical Infrastructure Program (CIP) and Mission Assurance (MA) program activities.
This position assists in entering and managing data in the service specific Critical Asset Management System (CAMS), while ensuring compliance with DoD policies and directives. Critical thinking, data entry, and the ability to utilize various systems while conducting research is crucial to this position. Other duties may include developing white papers, position papers, briefs, and related training materials.
- Conduct research and analysis using the MAA framework for critical infrastructure, including critical assets, supporting infrastructure, communications, cyber networks, and controlled perimeter
- Ensure relevant data is accurately reflected in the service specific CAMS database
- Assist with the development of CIP and MA policy and guidance
- Support the military customer in the preparation and development of reports, briefs, and products in support of CIP/MA program requirements
- Assist with identifying required resources, prioritizing available internal resources, and identifying external resourcing requirements and potential sources
- Assist with CAMS user training
- Familiarity with military organizations, acronyms and protocol highly desirable
- Office 365 proficiency
- Online database entry experience (SQL)
- Detailed understanding of the Mission Assurance Assessment process
Compliance with a drug-free work environment, U. S. Citizen, possess valid State driver’s license.
RMC is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
« Return to Job Listing