Cybersecurity Support Analyst
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Experience: 0-2 years
Education: Bachelor Degree
Degree Field: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Security, Information Technology, Technical
A combination of training, certifications, and relevant work experience may be considered to meet the education requirement.
Applicant is subject to government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for clearance level required for the job.
An Active DoD Secret clearance is required for this position.
Travel: CONUS & OCONUS 20%
Candidate must possess a current passport with 8 months remaining until the expiration date.
Location: Northern VA
Telecommuting is approved upon Supervisor approval.
Job Description and Requirements:
Risk Mitigation Consulting, Inc. (RMC), a DoD mission assurance and risk mitigation Government contractor, is seeking a Cybersecurity Support Analyst in the Northern VA area.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for the employee is paid in full by RMC and dependent health care is subsidized by RMC.
- This position participates in the Annual Bonus Program.
- Telecommuting is authorized for this position.
The Cybersecurity Support Analyst provides direct cybersecurity support for our client towards attaining the USMC FRCS Program’s goals and objectives. This position requires knowledge of operational technology (OT) systems and connected IT infrastructure as well as the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process. The Cybersecurity Support Analyst will be responsible for supporting the team’s work across USMC and DoD services and departments to successfully generate documentation toward obtaining ATOs, sit on working groups, and provide administrative support. The Cybersecurity Support Analyst will leverage their knowledge of best practices, organizational structures, and IT/OT to support the team’s work.
- Work in a cyber range, or equivalent, environment to support the attainment of Type and Site Authorizations for Facility-Related Control Systems (FRCS)
- Coordinate with DoD Component Services to determine applicability of ATO reciprocity
- Coordinate between cyber range and vendors to document and track FRCS within the cyber range environment
- Create, populate, and sustain authorization packages within the Marine Corps Certification and Accreditation Support Tool (MCCAST)
- Travel to installations worldwide, as appropriate, to provide expertise in obtaining ATOs for USMC FRCS
- Maintain and track detailed tasking information from client and team members
- Execute tasks as assigned by Supervisor and/or team leads to include generation of documentation in support of RMC and client organizations
- Participate in conferences, working groups, meetings, training, and other events as needed
- Assist in organizing events, meetings, conferences, and travel as needed
- Perform various administrative duties as directed
- Adhere to company policies and consistently perform to set standards
- Knowledge of control systems and their functions
- Familiarity with the Risk Management Framework (NIST SP 800-53 and 800-82)
- Knowledge of DoD and USMC organizational structure
- Experience with participating in, and documenting, meetings, workgroups, etc.
- Experience with data analysis and report development
- Experience with Microsoft Office (365) suite of products
DESIRED CERTIFICATION: Security +, CISSP
Compliance with a drug-free work environment, U. S. Citizen, possess valid State driver’s license.
RMC is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
« Return to Job Listing