Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Experience: 10-15 years
Education: Bachelor Degree
Degree Field: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Security, Information Technology, Technical
Clearance: Top Secret
Applicant is subject to government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for clearance level required for the job.
An Active DoD Secret clearance is required for this position.
Travel: CONUS & OCONUS 25%
Candidate must possess a current passport with 8 months remaining until the expiration date.
Location: Northern VA
Telecommuting is approved upon Supervisor approval.
Job Description and Requirements:
Risk Mitigation Consulting, Inc. (RMC), a DoD mission assurance and risk mitigation Government contractor, is seeking a Cybersecurity Manager in the Northern VA area.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for the employee is paid in full by RMC and dependent health care is subsidized by RMC.
- This position participates in the Annual Bonus Program.
- Lead large multi-million operational technology (OT) services project to deliver cybersecurity assessments of critical infrastructure located around the world at military installations.
- Lead large, diverse teams (20 personnel) to deliver Operational Technology (OT) assessments to identify risk to mission, consequences, security and operational deficiencies.
- Primary point of contact with US Navy on all project matters.
- Responsible for achieving program financial goals and managing costs and performance effectively.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in information security or directly related field, at least four years must be in a senior leadership role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Certifications in one of more of the following - CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, GPEN, CEH, GICSP
- Proven ability to manage and facilitate annual operating budget and strategic planning
- Demonstrated ability to manage the day-to-day tasks of diverse teams, while effectively influencing senior management on key decisions and direction
- Proven ability to inspire, motivate and lead a team to produce quality work in the development of solutions
- Demonstrated inclusive leadership that embraces diversity
- Demonstrated ability to connect and influence others in order to achieve organizational priorities
- Demonstrated experience leading large organization-wide security initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to develop teams and mentor staff
- Demonstrated ability to develop geographically and otherwise diverse highly technical teams
- Ability to communicate effectively to executive leadership in both business and technology roles
- Demonstrated exceptional critical thinking, strategic planning, and process management skills
- Proven results in delivering creative and innovative business and technology solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and group dynamics skills
- Strong familiarity with information security, risk management, and IT governance standards and frameworks (e.g., NIST 800-53, ISO 27000, ISO 31000, etc.)
- Strong familiarity with operational technology security, risk management, and OT governance standards and frameworks (e.g., NIST 800-82, ISO 62243 etc.)
- Experience in formal risk assessment and risk management practices
- Experience with vulnerability analysis processes and best practices
- Background in cybersecurity, control systems and DoD.
- Management experience providing technical advice and organizing, planning, directing, and managing teams with a variety of labor categories and skills to ensure goals and objectives are achieved.
- Extensive experience in risk management, issue identification and resolution/problem-solving.
- Strong customer service experience dealing with diverse customer set.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with ability to successfully navigate dynamics (e.g., politics, culture, etc.) of federal government-related work.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot/pivot under potentially challenging circumstances as needed; solution-oriented.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Systems Engineer or Systems Architect.
- Knowledge of system architectures, networks, and OT.
- Experience managing DoD programs a significant plus.
- Active ISC2 CISSP Certification highly desired
- Experience with USN
- Experience with control systems
Compliance with a drug-free work environment, U. S. Citizen, possess valid State driver’s license.
RMC is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
« Return to Job Listing