Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Experience: 2-4 years
Education: Bachelor Degree
Degree Field: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Security, Information Technology, Technical
A combination of training, certifications, and relevant work experience may be considered to meet the education requirement.
Clearance: Top Secret
Applicant is subject to government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for clearance level required for the job.
An Active DoD Secret clearance is required for this position.
Travel: CONUS & OCONUS 30-40%
Candidate must possess a current passport with 8 months remaining until the expiration date.
Location: Northern VA
Work Location: Working from a specified government office an average of three days per week, directly supporting the program customer. Upon supervisor approval, telecommuting is authorized.
Job Description and Requirements:
The Cybersecurity Analyst is responsible for supporting their assigned program and the customer, in executing assigned tasks and supporting the overall program goals. In this capacity, contributes to and ensures delivery of all deliverables per the customer’s required timelines. Responsibilities include working from a specified government office an average of three days per week, directly supporting the program customer. Duties include supporting the generation of various subject matter presentations, supporting program-related research to include the conduct of trend analysis and supporting the identification of corrective actions/mitigations to cybersecurity vulnerabilities with potential impact to critical missions, etc. Specified deliverables which fall under your assigned position and the assigned program, ICS Cybersecurity Support Task, and which align to Risk Mitigation Consulting, Inc.’s execution of the assigned program include subject matter contributions to the following:
- On-Site out briefs
- Executive Summary
- Final Reports
- Annual Program Guide updates
- Provide subject matter guidance and administrative support to the assigned program customer
- Assist in data collection, collation, organization in a reporting format for dissemination throughout the customer’s Organizations and Departments
- Drive standardization for IT and OT-based production systems and processes
- Assist in developing specifications and best practice guidelines for IT and OT security-related topics
- Clearance: Top Secret - Applicant is subject to government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for clearance level required for the job.
- Experience working in a government (DoD) office environment
- Experience with administrative support in a Staff Officer role
- Knowledge of DoD Command Structure
- Familiarity with IT and OT topics including NIST 800-series security controls, US Navy control systems
- Knowledge of US Navy RMF process(es)
- Ability to think and analyze critically
REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS: DoD IAT Level II
DESIRED CERTIFICATIONS: CISSP, CEH, Security+
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for the employee is paid in full by RMC, and dependent health care is subsidized by RMC.
- This position participates in the Annual Bonus Program.
Compliance with a drug-free work environment, U. S. Citizen, possess valid State driver’s license.
RMC is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
« Return to Job Listing