Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Experience: 5-7 years
Education: Bachelor Degree
Degree Field: Business, Information Security, Information Technology, Operations, Political Science
A combination of training, certifications, and relevant work experience may be considered to meet the education requirement.
Applicant is subject to government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for clearance level required for the job.
An Active DoD Secret clearance is required for this position.
Travel: CONUS & OCONUS 25%
Candidate must possess a current passport with 8 months remaining until the expiration date.
Location: Norfolk VA
This position is located in a government office space.
Job Description and Requirements:
RMC, Inc. is seeking a Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Analyst in Norfolk, VA. This position is a subject matter expert (SME) for critical infrastructure protection (CIP) and mission assurance (MA) and supports Commander, Navy Region Mid-Atlantic (CNRMA) in meeting CIP and MA requirements outlined by the Office of the Chief of Navy Operations (OPNAV) and Commander, Naval Installation Command (CNIC) Headquarters. The analyst is responsible for coordinating the completion and endorsement of corrective action plans (CAP) for CNRMA and assists in developing and reviewing plans, program documents, and instructions to ensure compliance with DoD/Navy CIP and MA policies and directives.
The CNRMA CIP Analyst is responsible for providing technical and operational coordination across the region and supporting the full lifecycle of the MA assessment (MAA) process. The primary duties will involve risk remediation, such as assisting installations and regions with CAP finding responses and endorsements, and Phase 4 monitoring of regional, installation, and tenant command progress on remediation activities. Support will also consist of developing briefings, program documents, reports, and information papers on CIP and MA that assist the region in meeting its requirements.
- Serve as the CIP and Mission Assurance SME providing onsite support
- Support the development and execution of the Critical Asset Identification Process (CAIP) for the region, including managing the collection of validated critical asset data from the region’s installations as directed by the assigned Navy Component Commander
- Assist in implementing the Navy CAIP process
- Perform risk remediation actions to include supporting the coordination of the regional review and endorsement of installation CAPs, evaluating installation progress with CAP submissions, and supporting the region and installation in completing required CAP response elements
- Support the development of formal CIP and MA plans, policy documents, briefings, and information papers for the region assigned
- Support region responsibilities concerning each MA phase
- Provide preparation and implementation support to Phase 1, Phase 2, and Phase 3 MAAs
- Provide weekly updates on the status of each active installation CAP
- Superb oral and written communications skills
- Excellent ability to develop narrative and presentation products, including reports, schedules, tracking tools, plans of action and milestones, briefs, and spreadsheets
- Superb research and analytical skills
- Notable quality and editorial document review skills
- Ability to demonstrate significant attention to detail
- Excellent oral presentation and briefing skills
- Display significant flexibility in addressing multiple client requests simultaneously
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for the employee is paid in full by RMC and dependent health care is subsidized by RMC.
- This position participates in the Annual Bonus Program.
Compliance with a drug-free work environment, U. S. Citizen, possess valid State driver’s license.
RMC is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
« Return to Job Listing