Program Support Analyst
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Experience: 2-4 years
Education: Bachelor Degree
Degree Field: Political Science, Security Studies
A combination of training, certifications, and relevant work experience may be considered to meet the education requirement.
Applicant is subject to government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for clearance level required for the job.
An Active DoD Secret clearance is required for this position.
Travel: CONUS & OCONUS 25%
Candidate must possess a current passport with 8 months remaining until the expiration date.
Location: Northern VA
Job Description and Requirements:
GENERAL DESCRIPTION AND PURPOSE
The Program Support Analyst (PSA) is responsible for supporting RMC’s military customer and program personnel, including the Mission Assurance Assessment and Utility Assessment teams at various locations worldwide. The PSA provides technical and operational coordination, training, and support to a military headquarters entity and supports Joint Service tasking, as needed. This person is responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating, and preparing information briefs, point papers, and staff recommendations regarding policy, procedures, and operations. This position assists in the review of military headquarters plans, policies, and directives, ensuring compliance with DoD policies and directives. The PSA provides administrative support to RMC Corporate Headquarters, as needed, to support customer requirements. Support may consist of developing white papers, position papers, and briefs.
- Support military customer in the coordination, preparation, and execution of events and activities to support Navy and Marine Corps Mission Assurance and its related programs and processes, including Law Enforcement; Critical Infrastructure Protection; Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and High-Yield Explosive; Antiterrorism; Physical Security; Information Sharing; Emergency Management; Supporting Infrastructure; Cybersecurity; and Communications
- Support military customer in the preparation of graphical, oral, written reports, briefs, and products for multiple programs encompassed within the Mission Assurance umbrella
- Assist in the coordination of staffing and research for DoD policies, directives, and initiatives
- Assist in the development and review of DoD reports and information papers
- Provide research for mission assurance program
- Provide logistical and administrative support to RMC personnel for domestic and international travel
- Edit, proofread, and fact-check various documents and reports
- Assist with event planning, meetings, and conferences, including maintaining a master event calendar or spreadsheet, collecting RSVPs, and coordinating with external stakeholders
- Access JPAS and coordinate JPAS data and/or security clearances as necessary for job requirements. Ensure the information in JPAS is secured at the highest level. Keep JPAS information confidential per the RMC Employee Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Assist RMC personnel in Common Access Card processing
- Draft briefs for internal and external use on various protection related topics
- Participate in conferences, working groups, meetings, and other events, as needed
- Fluent in English with excellent writing and editing skills
- BA or BS in public policy, political science, security studies, or a related field
- Superb research, analytical, writing, and editing skills
- Ability to document issues for management, and perform financial analysis, data collection, report development, brief preparation, milestone schedule development, and sending and receiving emails
- Customer service oriented and experienced in providing support to client personnel
- Fluent or advanced working knowledge in all Microsoft Office products, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook. Must possess word processing and spreadsheet experience.
- Highly proactive and flexible, with an ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time to meet multiple deadlines
- Familiarity with military organizations and protocol is desirable
- Desired 1-3 years or more of experience working within environment supporting government agencies; Department of Defense (DoD) preferred
Program Support Analyst Benefits:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for the employee is paid in full by RMC and dependent health care is subsidized by RMC.
- This position participates in the Annual Bonus Program.
Compliance with a drug-free work environment, U. S. Citizen, possess valid State driver’s license.
RMC is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
« Return to Job Listing