Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Experience: 5-7 years
Education: Bachelor Degree
Degree Field: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Security, Information Technology, Technical
A combination of training, certifications, and relevant work experience may be considered to meet the education requirement.
Applicant is subject to government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for clearance level required for the job.
An Active DoD Secret clearance is required for this position.
Travel: CONUS & OCONUS 25%
Candidate must possess a current passport with 8 months remaining until the expiration date.
Location: Camp Lejeune NC
Work Location: Working from a specified government office at Camp Lejeune. Upon supervisor and customer approval, telecommuting is authorized.
Job Description and Requirements:
The Cybersecurity Analyst provides subject matter expert guidance for accrediting Facility-Related Control Systems (FRCS) for the United States Marine Corps (USMC). They are responsible for directly supporting a region in accrediting systems and providing guidance to connect them to a Control System Platform Enclave. In this capacity, contributes to and ensures delivery of all deliverables per the customer’s required timelines. Expected tasks will include: 1) support the creation and development of Authorization packages and associated artifacts in the Marine Corps Certification and Assessment Tool (MCCAST); 2) develop reports and metrics, participate in regional workshops, and assist on regional assessments for the cybersecurity posture of FRCS in a regional area of responsibility (AOR); and 3) participate in Control System Working Groups.
- Work with regional government lead to develop MCCAST packages and associated artifacts for FRCS in region and achieve an authority to operate (ATO).
- Assist regions in developing inventories; Security Plans; Configuration Management Plans; Contingency Plans; Disaster Recovery Plans; Incident Response Plans; Action Plans; and FRCS related Portfolio Management artifacts.
- Develop and advise headquarters on process improvement and patterns of interest for improving FRCS cybersecurity posture in the field.
- Work with MCICOM Control System Platform Enclave Chief Network Architect to execute strategy to connect systems with ATO to the Marine Corps CSPE solution.
- Participate in Control System Working Group topics about the securing and utilization of Control System Tasks.
- Support regions during assessments and self assessments including Mission Assurance, Cyber Hygiene, and FRCS Standardization. Help installations and regions develop Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms) to track and remediate findings.
- Develop professionally written products on Control System, and these will include:
- System Security Plans (SSPs) and other associated MCCAST artifacts
- Meeting Minutes and Summaries
- Information and Decision Papers.
- Attend regional meetings and keep the Control System operator community apprised of developments.
- Experience with the USMC
- Experience performing validations or evaluating MCCAST or other RMF packages critically
- Experience with the Department of the Navy and Department of Defense
- Ability to convey information to support data-driven decision making
- GICSP or CISSP
- 5 years of experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- 2 years experience with MCCAST
- Knowledge of relevant policies and security frameworks including NIST SPs 800-82 and DoDI 8510.01
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently on multiple deadlines with minimal direction
- At least one of two: Security + or relevant bachelor’s degree (engineering, cybersecurity, computer science, etc.)
REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS: DoD IAT Level II
DESIRED CERTIFICATIONS: GICSP, Security+, CEH, OSCP, CISSP, GPEN, ECSA or related certifications
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for the employee is paid in full by RMC, and dependent health care is subsidized by RMC.
- This position participates in the Annual Bonus Program.
Compliance with a drug-free work environment, U. S. Citizen, possess valid State driver’s license.
RMC is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
« Return to Job Listing